Frequently Asked Questions
What Are the Best Pots for Outdoor Plants?
Two of the best pots for outdoor plants are ceramic and plastic pots.
Ceramic pots are beneficial as their heavy structure and thick walls create a secure, stylish home for plants as well as a more consistent soil temperature throughout the year.
Plastic pots are also fantastic as they are strong, flexible, inexpensive and easy to re-pot.
What Do I Need to Consider When Choosing a Plant Pot?
When choosing the right pot for your plant, there are a couple of factors that you can consider:
- Is the pot size large enough for your plant’s roots to grow into as the plant matures?
- Does the pot allow for drainage appropriate for the type of plant?
- What is my budget?
If you need any help answering these questions, contact our team on 0407 084 734 or visit us in-store!
Where to Buy Garden Pots and Baskets?
To find the greatest plant pots Perth has to offer, take a drive down to Mulches and More at 841 Eighty Rd, Baldivis WA 6171.
We’ll be more than happy to give you recommendations and guide you through the process of selecting pots and baskets for your project.
Why Choose Mulches and More?
- Cheapest delivery in Perth
- High-quality and affordable products
- Extensive range of Perth landscape supplies
- Open six days a week
- Free complimentary in-store trailer
- Knowledgeable and experienced team
- Bulk purchase options