Budget Black Mulch
- Budget Black is a thick and dark garden mulch that is suitable for all landscaping projects.
- It is made of a blend of pasteurised tree grinding and fines.
- The contrast of Budget Black’s rich dark colour helps highlight your garden plants, statues and water features.
- Friendly with native Australian plants.
- Provides plants with nutrients as it breaks down, optimising plant growth.
- Ideal as a ground cover in windswept areas or as coarse mulch for sandy areas and verges with heavy foot traffic.
- Controls and suppresses weed growth.
- Allows water to penetrate evenly, allowing moisture to reach all sections of your garden soil.
- Helps retain soil moisture – especially during hot, dry summers.
- Protects your soil from erosion.
- Reduces evaporation of water from the soil.
- Prevents the transference of soil-borne plant diseases.
- Spread at minimum 50mm thickness and re-apply when required.
$75.00 per metre
|1 Scoop 0.33m||$15.00|
|2 Scoops Trailer||$30.00|
|3 Scoops 1m3||$45.00|
Mulch should be applied to a minimum depth of 50mm but not too heavy near the base of trees or shrubs.
Use the product calculator to work out how much soil or mulch you need.
Conversion of 6x4 trailer load to cubic metres
- 1 Trailer Load = 0.7 cubic metres
- 1 ½ Trailer Loads = 1.0 cubic metres
- 3 Trailer Loads = 2.0 cubic metres
- 4 ½ trailer loads = 3.0 cubic metres
If you are not sure how much soil you will need for the job, using big strides, pace out the length and the width of the area in question. When you have this multiply the length by the width and multiply by the required depth. This is not the exact measurement but it will give you a guide to the quantity you will be needing. e.g one pace approx one metre.