Eco-Growth Eco-Prime® Emerald (25kg)
- Eco-Growth’s Eco-Prime® Emerald is a controlled release, low-leaching, silicate mineral-based fertiliser.
- Designed to enhance lawn health by providing balanced nutrition and strong root growth.
- 25kg bag.
- Australian rock mineral granules.
- Enriches colour by increasing photosynthesis through trace balance and controlled macro release.
- Root stimulation is achieved through a combination of natural ingredients.
- Lawns will be thicker and harder wearing due to enhanced tissue strength and stronger roots.
- Nutrient-dense and biologically activated.
- Australian made.
- For best results, use in conjunction with Eco Growth’s Eco-Wet®.
Use the product calculator to work out how much soil or mulch you need.
Conversion of 6x4 trailer load to cubic metres
- 1 Trailer Load = 0.7 cubic metres
- 1 ½ Trailer Loads = 1.0 cubic metres
- 3 Trailer Loads = 2.0 cubic metres
- 4 ½ trailer loads = 3.0 cubic metres
If you are not sure how much soil you will need for the job, using big strides, pace out the length and the width of the area in question. When you have this multiply the length by the width and multiply by the required depth. This is not the exact measurement but it will give you a guide to the quantity you will be needing. e.g one pace approx one metre.