- Jarrah Sawdust is premium sawdust material that is fantastic for creating an informal footpath or around veggie patches to help keep snails at bay.
- It is also absorbent so the Jarrah Sawdust can be used a bedding material for animals to keep their living and sleeping surfaces dry.
- The contrast of Jarrah Sawdust’s rich red colour helps highlight your garden plants, statues and water features.
- Provides plants with nutrients as it breaks down, optimising plant growth.
- Ideal as a ground cover in windswept areas or as coarse mulch for sandy areas and verges with heavy foot traffic.
- Pest control properties.
- Suitable as a bedding material for animals.
- Reduces evaporation of water from garden soil.
- Helps retain soil moisture – especially during hot, dry summers.
- Controls and suppresses weed growth.
- Spread at minimum 50mm thickness and re-apply when required.
|1 Scoop 0.33m||$25.00|
|2 Scoops Trailer||$50.00|
|3 Scoops 1m3||$75.00|
Use the product calculator to work out how much soil or mulch you need.
Conversion of 6x4 trailer load to cubic metres
- 1 Trailer Load = 0.7 cubic metres
- 1 ½ Trailer Loads = 1.0 cubic metres
- 3 Trailer Loads = 2.0 cubic metres
- 4 ½ trailer loads = 3.0 cubic metres
If you are not sure how much soil you will need for the job, using big strides, pace out the length and the width of the area in question. When you have this multiply the length by the width and multiply by the required depth. This is not the exact measurement but it will give you a guide to the quantity you will be needing. e.g one pace approx one metre.