Mushroom Compost is a great all-round compost mix consisting of straw, chicken manure, peat and gypsum.
- Water retention
- Improving soil health
- Roses, veggies, flowers, fruit trees and palms
$110.00 per metre
|1 Scoop 0.33m||$25.00|
|2 Scoops Trailer||$50.00|
|3 Scoops 1m3||$75.00|
When applying Compost it is important to use simple precautions:
- Wear gloves
- Keep the mix damp
- Avoid inhaling the mix
- Wash your hands thoroughly after use
Use the product calculator to work out how much soil or mulch you need.
Conversion of 6x4 trailer load to cubic metres
- 1 Trailer Load = 0.7 cubic metres
- 1 ½ Trailer Loads = 1.0 cubic metres
- 3 Trailer Loads = 2.0 cubic metres
- 4 ½ trailer loads = 3.0 cubic metres
If you are not sure how much soil you will need for the job, using big strides, pace out the length and the width of the area in question. When you have this multiply the length by the width and multiply by the required depth. This is not the exact measurement but it will give you a guide to the quantity you will be needing. e.g one pace approx one metre.