- Potting Mix helps promote optimum plant growth.
- It is a blend of sawdust, sand and slow-release nutrients.
- This is the perfect product for use in garden pots and planter boxes.
- Provides plants with nutrients as it breaks down, optimising plant growth.
- Allows water to penetrate evenly, allowing moisture to reach all sections of your garden soil.
- Reduces evaporation of water from the soil, lessening the demand for irrigation.
- Helps retain soil moisture, improving plant health and resilience during hot, dry summers.
- Will help support your plants, providing anchorage for the roots.
- Protects your garden soil from erosion.
|1 Scoop 0.33m||$52.00|
|2 Scoops Trailer||$104.00|
|3 Scoops 1m3||$156.00|
When applying potting mix it is important to use simple precautions:
- Wear gloves
- Keep the potting mix damp
- Avoid inhaling the mix
- Wash your hands thoroughly after use
Use the product calculator to work out how much soil or mulch you need.
Conversion of 6x4 trailer load to cubic metres
- 1 Trailer Load = 0.7 cubic metres
- 1 ½ Trailer Loads = 1.0 cubic metres
- 3 Trailer Loads = 2.0 cubic metres
- 4 ½ trailer loads = 3.0 cubic metres
If you are not sure how much soil you will need for the job, using big strides, pace out the length and the width of the area in question. When you have this multiply the length by the width and multiply by the required depth. This is not the exact measurement but it will give you a guide to the quantity you will be needing. e.g one pace approx one metre.