Our Potting Mix is a blend of sawdust, sand and slow release nutrients. This product is perfect for pots and planter boxes to allow free drainage of the soil and provide nutrients to your plants.
- Free drainage of the soil
- Slow-release food
- Building soil health
|1 Scoop 0.33m||$52.00|
|2 Scoops Trailer||$104.00|
|3 Scoops 1m3||$156.00|
When applying potting mix it is important to use simple precautions:
- Wear gloves
- Keep the potting mix damp
- Avoid inhaling the mix
- Wash your hands thoroughly after use
Use the product calculator to work out how much soil or mulch you need.
Conversion of 6x4 trailer load to cubic metres
- 1 Trailer Load = 0.7 cubic metres
- 1 ½ Trailer Loads = 1.0 cubic metres
- 3 Trailer Loads = 2.0 cubic metres
- 4 ½ trailer loads = 3.0 cubic metres
If you are not sure how much soil you will need for the job, using big strides, pace out the length and the width of the area in question. When you have this multiply the length by the width and multiply by the required depth. This is not the exact measurement but it will give you a guide to the quantity you will be needing. e.g one pace approx one metre.