- Summerstone is a premium, decorative stone made from multi-coloured quartz.
- It is a lighter colourway of the Rainbow Rock.
- As a decorative ground cover or along feature pathways. Especially good for small/difficult areas such as edging or the sides of driveways.
- In feature plant pots and water features.
- In exposed aggregate applications.
- In between pavers, in garden beds and along fence lines.
- Ideal as a ground cover in windswept areas and verges with heavy foot traffic.
- Controls and suppresses weed growth.
- Allows water to penetrate evenly, allowing moisture to reach all sections of your garden soil.
- Helps retain soil moisture – especially during hot, dry summers.
- Protects your soil from erosion.
- Reduces evaporation of water from the soil.
- A great inorganic alternative to mulch as it does not degrade over time.
- If you are planning on using Summerstone as a stone mulch, we recommend laying a weed mat down first.
|1 Scoop 0.33m||$100.00|
|2 Scoops Trailer||$200.00|
|3 Scoops 1m3||$300.00|
Use the product calculator to work out how much soil or mulch you need.
Conversion of 6x4 trailer load to cubic metres
- 1 Trailer Load = 0.7 cubic metres
- 1 ½ Trailer Loads = 1.0 cubic metres
- 3 Trailer Loads = 2.0 cubic metres
- 4 ½ trailer loads = 3.0 cubic metres
If you are not sure how much soil you will need for the job, using big strides, pace out the length and the width of the area in question. When you have this multiply the length by the width and multiply by the required depth. This is not the exact measurement but it will give you a guide to the quantity you will be needing. e.g one pace approx one metre.