- Jarrah Woodchip is a premium woodchip product with a natural red colour.
- Friendly with native Australian plants.
- Ideal as a ground cover in windswept areas or as coarse garden mulch for sandy areas and verges with heavy foot traffic.
- Controls and suppresses weed growth.
- Provides plants with nutrients as it breaks down, optimising plant growth.
- Allows water to penetrate evenly, allowing moisture to reach all sections of your garden soil.
- Reduces evaporation of water from the soil.
- Helps retain soil moisture – especially during hot, dry summers.
- Protects your garden soil from erosion.
- Aesthetics and general decoration.
- Aesthetics – spread at 30 – 50mm thickness.
- Water conservation/remediation – spread at 50 – 75mm thickness.
- Ground cover – spread at 50 -75mm.
- Top-up – spread at 50 – 75mm thickness.
- Re-apply when required.
|1 Scoop 0.33m||$30.00|
|2 Scoops Trailer||$60.00|
|3 Scoops 1m3||$90.00|
Mulch should be applied to a minimum depth of 50mm but not too heavy near the base of trees or shrubs.
Use the product calculator to work out how much soil or mulch you need.
Conversion of 6x4 trailer load to cubic metres
- 1 Trailer Load = 0.7 cubic metres
- 1 ½ Trailer Loads = 1.0 cubic metres
- 3 Trailer Loads = 2.0 cubic metres
- 4 ½ trailer loads = 3.0 cubic metres
If you are not sure how much soil you will need for the job, using big strides, pace out the length and the width of the area in question. When you have this multiply the length by the width and multiply by the required depth. This is not the exact measurement but it will give you a guide to the quantity you will be needing. e.g one pace approx one metre.