- Lawn Blend is a special garden mulch blend designed to function as a top dresser to cover exposed roots or as a soil builder to help add structure to your lawn.
- Friendly with native Australian plants.
- Provides plants with nutrients as it breaks down, optimising plant growth.
- Allows water to penetrate evenly, allowing moisture to reach all sections of your garden soil.
- Helps retain soil moisture – especially during hot, dry summers.
- Reduces evaporation of water from the soil.
- Deters sting nematode.
|1 Scoop 0.33m||$29.00|
|2 Scoops Trailer||$58.00|
|3 Scoops 1m3||$85.00|
Use the product calculator to work out how much soil or mulch you need.
Conversion of 6x4 trailer load to cubic metres
- 1 Trailer Load = 0.7 cubic metres
- 1 ½ Trailer Loads = 1.0 cubic metres
- 3 Trailer Loads = 2.0 cubic metres
- 4 ½ trailer loads = 3.0 cubic metres
If you are not sure how much soil you will need for the job, using big strides, pace out the length and the width of the area in question. When you have this multiply the length by the width and multiply by the required depth. This is not the exact measurement but it will give you a guide to the quantity you will be needing. e.g one pace approx one metre.