- Lawn Sand is a screened sand that is perfect for top dressing lawn or repairing holes and uneven surfaces in turf.
- Naturally occurring product with no added nutrients.
- Promotes healthy lawn growth.
- Prevents the transference of soil-borne plant diseases.
- Controls and suppresses weed and moss growth.
- Apply at the beginning of spring and not while the lawn is in its dormant phase.
|1 Scoop 0.33m||$22.00|
|2 Scoops Trailer||$44.00|
|3 Scoops 1m3||$65.00|
We have a wide range of lawn and fertiliser products designed to help promote good root structure and growth. To get that lush green look, find a fertiliser that is designed for your specific type of lawn and apply with a spreader.
Use the product calculator to work out how much soil or mulch you need.
Conversion of 6x4 trailer load to cubic metres
- 1 Trailer Load = 0.7 cubic metres
- 1 ½ Trailer Loads = 1.0 cubic metres
- 3 Trailer Loads = 2.0 cubic metres
- 4 ½ trailer loads = 3.0 cubic metres
If you are not sure how much soil you will need for the job, using big strides, pace out the length and the width of the area in question. When you have this multiply the length by the width and multiply by the required depth. This is not the exact measurement but it will give you a guide to the quantity you will be needing. e.g one pace approx one metre.