Pine Bark Mulch
- Pine Bark Mulch is a durable and natural-looking woodchip mulch product.
- The natural red/dark-brown colour of pine bark mulch also lasts longer than other wood mulches, which tends to fade to grey after a year.
- Friendly with native Australian plants.
- Most commonly used as ‘soft fall’ mulch for children’s playgrounds.
- Lightweight and easy to spread.
- Controls and suppresses weed growth.
- Prevents the transference of soil-borne plant diseases.
- Provides plants with nutrients as it breaks down, optimising plant growth.
- Allows water to penetrate evenly, allowing moisture to reach all sections of your garden soil.
- Reduces evaporation of water from the soil, lessening the demand for irrigation.
- Helps retain soil moisture, improving plant health and resilience during hot, dry summers.
- Protects your garden soil from erosion.
- Aesthetics and general decoration.
- We recommend applying this mulch at 80mm to get the best results.
|1 Scoop 0.33m||$60.00|
|2 Scoops Trailer||$120.00|
|3 Scoops 1m3||$180.00|
Use the product calculator to work out how much soil or mulch you need.
Conversion of 6x4 trailer load to cubic metres
- 1 Trailer Load = 0.7 cubic metres
- 1 ½ Trailer Loads = 1.0 cubic metres
- 3 Trailer Loads = 2.0 cubic metres
- 4 ½ trailer loads = 3.0 cubic metres
If you are not sure how much soil you will need for the job, using big strides, pace out the length and the width of the area in question. When you have this multiply the length by the width and multiply by the required depth. This is not the exact measurement but it will give you a guide to the quantity you will be needing. e.g one pace approx one metre.