River Gravel (20 - 45mm)
- River Gravel (20 – 45mm) is a premium decorative stone with a great earthy appearance.
- A mixture of cream, grey and pink pebbles, washed and screened.
- Will add a stunning finish to your outdoor area.
- Commonly used as a decorative mulch in garden beds, along fence lines, between pavers, as ground cover and as a decorative stone in water features.
- Can also be used in exposed aggregate concrete for patios, driveways and around the home.
- A great alternative to mulching as it does not degrade over time.
- Provides a superb water-saving mulch for your garden. Can be used with plants and shrubs because the rounded surfaces ensure water will soak through and reach the roots for necessary nurture.
- Usually installed around 100mm depth.
- Weedmat can be placed underneath to stop the aggregate from mixing in with the existing sand, and to help control weeds.
|1 Scoop 0.33m||$150.00|
|2 Scoops Trailer||$300.00|
|3 Scoops 1m3||$450.00|
Use the product calculator to work out how much soil or mulch you need.
Conversion of 6x4 trailer load to cubic metres
- 1 Trailer Load = 0.7 cubic metres
- 1 ½ Trailer Loads = 1.0 cubic metres
- 3 Trailer Loads = 2.0 cubic metres
- 4 ½ trailer loads = 3.0 cubic metres
If you are not sure how much soil you will need for the job, using big strides, pace out the length and the width of the area in question. When you have this multiply the length by the width and multiply by the required depth. This is not the exact measurement but it will give you a guide to the quantity you will be needing. e.g one pace approx one metre.