Washed White Sand
- Washed White Sand is a very clean, pure white, free-draining sand with no clay content.
- Is washed silica sand, sometimes referred to in landscaping as ‘soft fall’ sand.
- Diverse range of uses around the building site, home and garden.
- Most commonly used for children’s playgrounds, sporting complexes, over artificial lawn and backyard sandpits.
- Excellent for fine rendering, wall systems, joining between pavers, and concreting where a fine finish is required.
- Can also be used in preparation with other building materials to create white mortars or jointing cement.
- Does not stain like other sands do.
$87.00 per metre
|1 Scoop 0.33m||$24.00|
|2 Scoops Trailer||$48.00|
|3 Scoops 1m3||$70.00|
Use the product calculator to work out how much soil or mulch you need.
Conversion of 6x4 trailer load to cubic metres
- 1 Trailer Load = 0.7 cubic metres
- 1 ½ Trailer Loads = 1.0 cubic metres
- 3 Trailer Loads = 2.0 cubic metres
- 4 ½ trailer loads = 3.0 cubic metres
If you are not sure how much soil you will need for the job, using big strides, pace out the length and the width of the area in question. When you have this multiply the length by the width and multiply by the required depth. This is not the exact measurement but it will give you a guide to the quantity you will be needing. e.g one pace approx one metre.